Spreading love

Spreading love

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Screening E-books!

Good afternoon!
I found the perfect way to get rid of unsold E-Books: converting them into screenplays.
Actually, two of them: Game-breaker and Viva La Paris.  I turned the basketball love series into short screenplays and were recently submitted to companies. Game-breaker to a Birmingham company and Viva La Paris to Shore Scripts.
I made the conscious decision to do so because the material in both had the potential for the adventure genre on the large screen.
Only four E-books need homes: Snow Crazy in Love, Out of the Blue, All in the Family and A Different World.
Snow Crazy and Blue are best suited for the E-book world. The other two are inspirational pieces and I'm not sure if there's a market for them.
I'm not sure if any of my 40 previous E-books are materials for screenplays.
Enjoy the rest of May/KT Bishop

6 comments:

Joanne C. Berroa said...

How long do you have to wait to hear from the two places you submitted to? Is it like submitting to book publishers? Wishing you sell them both. As for the others, if you sell one and make it big, the publishers will want to buy everything you've ever done. All it takes is one big one, so here's hoping....

Melissa Keir said...

Congrats on submitting them! I'm hopeful that things will come through for them! All the best on this new adventure! I agree with Joanne. They are going to want them all!

Sandy said...

Best of luck with your submissions. I hope you make it big.

K.T. Bishop said...

I'll find out about Game-breaker the last week of August, Joanne.
By Oct. 25, I'll know if I made the quarterfinals with Viva La Paris. The three finalists will be named during Thanksgiving week!

K.T. Bishop said...

Melissa and Joanne: I hope you're about the older E-books being in demand after the screenplay gets picked up. With the countless rejections I've received, I'll make those companies bid for my E-books!

Joanne C. Berroa said...

A bidding war is a good thing. Good luck with come on Oct. 25 because that is my first born's birthday!!!