Spreading love

Spreading love

Saturday, April 25, 2009

COTTON CATCHING ON

Talk about starting with a bang! Picking Cotton made its way onto the Red Rose's best seller list, entering the sixth position. The Interracial Sports Romance, starring M.L. Cotton and Jennifer Monet', peaked as high as fourth. The rest of the week, it hovered around the ninth position. To debut in the Top 10, cracking the Top four, is a big thrill.
Here's a sampling of compliments from my fellow authors:
Betty Ann Harris: "I think it's just fabulous! I really do believe the sports combined with the multi-cultural genre is going to make this book really sell. I wish you the very best of luck. I recommended to my son that he should purchase it and read it. He LOVEs sports, and of course he likes the girls too!''
Sherin Nicole: ''That's gotta be a great feeling! Cheers to staying power.''
Nancy O'Berry: "Picking Cotton is doing a fantastic job! Congratulations on your success!''
Gracen Miller: "Congrats on hitting the best seller list!!! That's awesome!!! Sounds like you did the right kind of promotion.''
Kathleen Rowland: "I love the spirit of your story, and I'm impressed that your cover artist captured it. This cover just draws me in...... Interracial romance is very big now with our global world. ''

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Congratulations on making the top 10, K.T.

I love the cover. It's so bright and cheerful. No wonder it's selling so well.

Sandy