Spreading love

Spreading love

Sunday, April 6, 2014

WRITING ABOUT YOUR LIFE

My life isn't the most interesting. I haven't climbed Mount Everest nor serve an important position in President Obama's cabinet.

But I've created great memories with family and friends during my 45 years of existence.
I've managed to put together one book about my life.
Book 1 of the College Love 101 series-- How to Cure a Cajun Cold- was based on my summer spent at Fisk University in Nashville. I met and fell in love with a future doctor from Xavier University out of New Orleans. Our lives went in different directions from the 1990 stint, but for the first time, my eyes were open to bigger things outside my Tuscaloosa, Alabama prism.
Next year will be my 25th anniversary of the Pre-Med institute at Fisk. Hopefully, Cajun Cold will be in print. I'm currently working on rewriting my first-ever piece.
Here's the buy link: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-howtocureacajuncold-11053-178.html
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your Sunday.











4 comments:

Melissa Keir said...

Great post! I love how past events have shaped and changed us. I'm proud to hear that you might have a book in print to share! What a great aspiration.

Sandy said...

Yay,K.T., your first book in print. I'm so proud of you. Life's events do shape us.

Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy said...

Congrats on the print book! May it be the first of many!!

K.T. Bishop said...

I'm not sure when it comes out, just assuming next year.